How to send money to someone via Bitcoin ATM?
To send money to someone via bitcoin ATM you actually need to buy bitcoin using an ATM, only when specifying a wallet, you need to insert not your wallet number, but the person to whom you want to transfer the desired amount.
Here's how to buy bitcoins through an ATM:
- Find the nearest ATM location.
- Head to the location of the Bitcoin ATM.
- Insert the amount of cash needed for the transaction, similar to inserting money in a regular ATM
- Provide the address of the Bitcoin wallet you want the crypto to be sent to.
- Confirm the final amount, and check over the details before you finish your transaction.
- Push the Finish button to complete the transaction.
If you want to know more about Bitcoin ATMs business and how they work, read the mentioned article. Bitcovault - is a solid source of information about Bitcoin ATMs - we have worked in the market of cryptocurrencies for more than 5 years now.